Sole Recumbent Bike LCR
Comfortable and reliable
The recumbent LCR semi-commercial Bike is Sole’s top reclining exercise bike (and one of the best exercise bikes in its class) for semi-commercial fitness rooms and home gyms. This machine lends itself to weight loss, muscle toning, strength building and rehabilitative training.
This whisper-silent cardio trainer features a steel frame, a 14 kg flywheel with 40 magnetic resistance levels, and a vibrant 25.6 cm screen. Recently upgraded, it’s equipped with Bluetooth to support data sharing with the Sole Fitness app, FitBit and other compatible mobile apps that help people track their workout data.
- Provides challenging workouts while alleviating back pain
- Most comfortable recumbent bike in its class
- Top rated by various fitness blogs and respected outlets
- Perfect for semi-commercial environments including physical therapy offices and fitness studios
- The indestructible LCR’s recumbent frame is built from about 56.5 kg of steel tubing and sealed with a layer of aluminum.
- The machine weighs about 68 kg and has a 150 kg weight capacity. It can be moved with help from transport wheels that will drop when the back is raised.
- The LCR Bike has a 14 kg flywheel. This helps provides a smooth ride and an appropriate range of resistance for all skill levels.