Sole Stepper SC200
The ergonomically designed stepper
The intent of the Sole Fitness stepper SC200 is to provide a workout that focuses on the lower body, without applying too much stress on the hip and knee joints.
The idea behind an arc trainer is to go hard and go fast, the ergonomically designed stepper comes equipped with rubber-grip handlebars and corrosion resistant aluminum rails, which add to the durability and sustainability of the SC200. Also the built-in levers ensure stability and safety on most surfaces. At 75 kg not only is it light weight to move but it also comes with roll wheels that allow almost any user the necessary ease to place the machine anywhere in the home. Overall, the design of the Sole Fitness stepper SC200 is attractive, featuring powder-coated steel tubing, and a high weight capacity of 140 kg.
- The SOLE stepper SC200 combines the workout of both an elliptical trainer and a stepper machine. The up and down motion provides a high intensity workout, helping burn calories faster than some other fitness machines while the compact design is suited for small spaces, allowing users to set up the SC200 almost anywhere in the home.
- Choose from 20 levels of resistance, using an ECB resistance system, and the console area allows you to make fast, efficient changes to your resistance.
- Choose workout programs with the touch of a button, and track your workout progress.
- The console area provides the basics like a built-in cooling fan, speakers with an audio jack, and accessories tray, and a reading rack.
- The large LCD displays on SOLE consoles help to make each workout more effective. A vibrant white screen and large, clean readouts provide users with helpful feedback and relevant information according to the chosen program, and continuously updates as you exercise to keep you informed of your progress.