The Spirit Fitness CB900 expounds on three critical areas – durability, comfort and performance. It is a perfect addition to a club, corporate fitness/recreation center, school or hotel because it’s stout design will withstand hours of consistent use. The needle bearings that encompass the pedals and flywheel axle, industrial grade Hutchinson PK poly-V® belt, and our three piece crank work synergistically to create the perfect formula for durability and performance. The adjustments of the handlebars and seat in two directions along with SPD dual pedal design, and easy to maneuver “L” adjustment handles provide a comfortable fit for any size rider.
- Dual adjustments of the handlebars & seat in two planes and easy to maneuver “L” handles provide customization for any rider.
- Needle bearings that encompass the flywheel and pedal/crank joint promote quiet, fluid rotation.
- The ISIS splined receiver for the pedal cranks enhances stability and requires less maintenance 20 kg steel flywheel with a concave groove on the inner edge of the perimeter to disperse sweat.
- As with any product, customization is of extreme importance. We addressed this issue with a dual function pedal. On one side is a standard flat surface with a toe cage that appeals to the average exerciser. On the other side is a premium SPD clip that will be utilized by avid cyclists.
- Oversized floor casters provide a stable base of support for simulated climbs out of the saddle and heavier riders.