The Spirit Fitness CG800 E-glide is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if your members enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, and simplicity that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
This model is geared around individuals that like to create their own workout as they progress through their routine. It will appeal to both runners and cyclists as a cross training modality that is full weight bearing, without the impact.
This unit features the patent pending “Direct Drive” system that creates a fluid, friction free “floating” experience, magnetic resistance, a 13.5 kg flywheel, and simplistic programming.
- The rare earth magnetic resistance and the “Direct Drive” system combine to create friction free forward and reverse movement.
- A 13.6 kg flywheel creates more inertia (RPM & Watt output).
- The 2° of inversion of each pedal places your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- Infinite levels of resistance appeals to beginners as well as elite athletes.
- The console has 10° angle adjustment range in order to accomodate the best viewing angle for different users.
- Dual rollers that ride on aluminum covered rails create a fluid and quiet experience.
- There is a conveniently mounted brake that can be used to quickly bring the linked flywheel to rest for quick, safe dismounting.