The Spirit Fitness CU900TFT Upright Bike combines the unmatched quality and sturdy construction of the CU900 with the beauty and innovation of the entertainment display for watching TV, internet surfing, and music streaming while you work out. With a 25.6 cm touchscreen display, this console features intuitive function and design to make it quick and easy to get on and go. And, three unique workout display modes give users plenty of feedback on their performance and progress.
- Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
- The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine-tune your workout experience.
- Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
- The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- The bright screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- 40 levels of resistance will keep your clients engaged during their entire workout.
- Our pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout. They are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
- The dual-spring seat is made of high durometer foam; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
- Extra wide, 8 groove poly-v belt, spring loaded idler for reduced belt tension for longer belt and bearing life.