Xterra Elliptical FS5.8
The most effective machine to exercise
With the Xterra Fitness Free Style FS5.8 incline elliptical trainer, achievements that may have once seemed far off become closer with every stride.
Everything from the large, easy-to-read 19 cm bright blue backlit LCD to the intuitive handlebar controls and heart rate interactivity make this the smartest, most effective way to exercise. The combination of a 11.4 kg heavy-duty steel flywheel and electronic incline will provide you with a smooth, challenging workout. To make the experience more comfortable, the handlebar grips allow multiple hand positions, the pedals are cushioned and the 6 cm Q-Factor (distance between pedals) promotes a biomechanically correct stride.
All it takes to obtain the results you want is a bit of determination and the proper tools to succeed—you have the determination and the Xterra FitnessFree Style FS5.8 incline elliptical trainer will provide the rest.
- The Multi-Grip handlebars have been specially developed so that you will always enjoy a comfortable and ergonomically sound workout.
- Our elliptical pedals feature an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable, putting you in a more ergonomically correct position.
- Our 6 cm (2.4″) Q Factor places your feet in the proper position to guarantee a perfect biomechanical stride.
- The FS5.8 is situated on front transport wheels for easy movement, and it is specifically designed to accentuate the aesthetic appeal of your living space.
- Taking a cue from high performance sports car design, our ellipticals use a uniweld solid steel frame.
- The FS series includes heart rate hand grips to monitor your pulse.
- Two conveniently located water bottle holders help you with hydration, and an air-circulating fan keeps you cool,
- With 20 levels of resistance combined with 20 levels of electronic incline, the FS5.8 allows you experience a wide variety of challenges.